Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Adecco Group – the world's leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world. We have been present in Poland since 1994. We have opened offices in nearly 30 cities across the country. In 2011, work through Adecco Poland found more than 27 000 people. Adecco Poland is Employment Agency (Certificate No. 364).
We are currently looking for Candidates for our Client for the following position:
Graphic Design Specialist
• Supporting global business groups in increasing impact through professional documentation reflecting company’s brand
• Working on print communication materials and desktop publishing, creating and designing marketing materials in line with corporate identity standards
• Client consultation and advisory in areas ranging from conceptual layout to technical assistance
• Using advanced proof reading in order to ensure quality of document
• At least 1–2 years of professional experience in corporate environment/marketing or printing center
• Very good English – both written and spoken, German as an asset
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word) and Adobe Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) – knowledge of desktop publishing techniques and print production as an asset
• Higher education degree (preferably connected to corporate identity or graphic design)
• Communication skills, focus on quality, client-oriented attitude and well-developed organizational skills
• Development through functional and technical trainings in the areas of visual communication, graphical design, customer service and other
• Work for a global and multicultural organization
• Permanent contract
The offer concerns permanent employment.
Zainteresowanych prosimy o przesłanie swojego CV oraz listu motywacyjnego za pomocą przycisku Aplikuj Teraz.
W zgłoszeniu prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
Zastrzegamy sobie prawo do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.