The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents.
Our 32 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
PRODUCT MANAGER MATRIX
Key job accountabilities:
· Collecting and analyzing consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
· Implementing new launches, maintaining growth in pillar products and animating core catalogue
· Adapting communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
· Ownership of the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
· Making recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
· Managing PPP budget and ensuring sales forecast accuracy
· Understanding of B2B2C business
Required Skills and Abilities:
· 2 years of experience in marketing/trade marketing in FMCG/retail company
· Knowledge of marketing, trade marketing and digital tools
· Strong communication, analytical and networking skills
· Sense of beauty and creativity, innovation
· Ability to act fast, decision-maker, result and business oriented
· Flexible, self-motivated
· Research and market data analysis
· fluent English
Please send your CV in English through "Aplikuj Teraz" button below.
Together With An Approval For The Processing Of Personal Data Listed Below
„I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data, enclosed in the application documents submitted by me, including their processing in the future - for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent is submitted voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed of the powers I am entitled to in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act from August 29, 1997 (consolidated version: Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101., item 926. with amendments”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.