Agile Project Manager in Change Execution
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us? We are looking for Agile Project Managers with solid experience in IT projects and agile way of working.
The offer As an Agile Project Manager, you will be involved in Nordea’s strategic initiatives within compliance, simplification and digitalization. In Change Execution unit within Banking Technology, we insist on having fun while we make a difference. We help and learn from each other, we continuously improve, learn and grow. We support business partners across the whole of Nordea, which means that you can expect some travel. What you’ll be doing:
The role is based in Gdynia.
- Comprehensive management of banking projects with IT elements.
- Plan, execute, monitor and close projects including quality assurance and risk management.
- Create and manage project budgets.
- Track progress of tasks against agreed estimates.
- Lead and manage virtual project teams.
- Engage with stakeholders and manage internal/external relationships.
- Work with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and manage continually changing requirements.
- Drive Sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum teams if needed.
- Track sprint progress, manage blockers to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Provide transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports.
- Runs sprint retrospective and review meeting, drive scrum teams to continuously improve.
- Coach the project teams to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies.
- Work with the team to define a release and launch plan.
Who are you? Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job. We offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of the dynamic Nordic team and work in a global environment
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Comprehensive training program supporting qualifications enhancement
- At least two years of project management or Agile Project Management experience in IT, preferably in a financial sector
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Agile development methods experience
- Integrity and capacity to work independently
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Structured and have a consulting mind-set.
- Experience in facilitating – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. IT, finance, economics or similar
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certificate is an advantage
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience, SAFe knowledge is an advantage
We expect a lot from our new colleagues, in return you get to work with great people in an inspiring and highly ambitious environment that will define the future of banking in Nordea.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 11 February 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.