SAP Support FI/CO/RE-FX
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
On behalf of our client, international telecommunication brand, we are currently looking for candidates interested in a position of SAP Support RE-FX/FI/CO
Job type: B2B contract (possibility of long time cooperation)
Contractor will be responsible for:
- Responsible for everyday application support within RE-FX;
- Solving incidents/problems, suggesting changes to existing solutions, gathering business requirements, cooperation with SAP users and SAP consultants;
- Analyse the current implemented business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business need;
- Design, configuration and testing of new SAP functionalities;
- Be in charge of creating technical documentation, test scenarios of new features and creating/updating internal SAP manuals;
- Carries out end-user trainings and knowledge transfer workshops;
- Serves as an interface between business and IT department or internal/external service providers (in- and off-shore);
- Provides support in the evaluation of planning and costs of the requirements;
- Coordinates developments, customizing and work teams in his area of expertise.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on SAP functional experience with good knowledge of overall process and customizing in any of those SAP modules: RE-FX (flexible real estate) or FI (finance) or CO (controlling).
- ABAP (debugging) skills will be a very big advantage;
- Good understanding of the business needs, processes and issues in the selected area of expertise;
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi-layer dependencies;
- Good team player with proven skills in collaboration in international or cross-functional teams;
- Strong at technical & functional analysis with attention to detail;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-assured, self-motivated, highly goal and delivery oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- competitive salary
- additional benefits: Medicover, Multisport
- a flexible, b2b contract with Hays Poland