Senior UX Designer
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Senior UX Designer
Salary: 100-110 PLN net + VAT / h B2B via HAYS Poland
Duration: long-term contract
- A deep knowledge and passion for user experience design
- Experience of applying theoretical knowledge of behaviour into practical solutions in a commercial setting.
- A deep interest in the use of technology such as mobile computing, wearable devices and predictive analytics to promote better healthcare behaviours
- Experience of user experience design in a healthcare/clinical environment OR in commercial applications where behaviour change, the deployment of complex care interventions and longer term adherence to therapies and programmes are key considerations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams
- A strong background in user experience design built up through industry experience and through appropriate academic qualifications.
- Experience in software development & design processes
- Well-developed management and collaborative abilities, and strong communication skills.
- Proven project management skills and able to work under pressure and manage your workload to meet short deadlines. You will need to have strong written and verbal skills and be comfortable interacting and pitching to commercial clients.
- Experience and a successful track record in running user research programs. Knowledge of user acceptance and A/B testing techniques
- Medical or Clinical domain awareness
- Master’s degree in visual or graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role, with 3+ years at a senior level managing others
- Experience leading and managing a team of UX and Visual designers
- Experience leading and delivering full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centred design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web and web based devices
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
I am waiting for your CV!