To work in support of a HR Business Partner, take responsibility for delivering high quality professional HR service and advice, operating as the first point of contact for employees and line managers (where relevant) for any HR admin related issues.
- Coordinate the HR administrative work internally with employees and line managers and externally with service providers and local authorities.
- Conducting all HR administration tasks related to the processes of onboarding, termination, absences, work time monitoring, contractual changes, promotions, transfers etc.
- Running the on-boarding process including the preparation of employment contracts and new starter-packs, creating employee files, putting new joiners data into all company systems, enrolling new joiners in appropriate benefits packages, etc.
- Ensuring the relevant HR databases, trackers, employee files and systems are up to date, accurate and comply with polish legislation and company internal policies and procedures,
- Taking responsibility for delivering a high quality professional HR service and advice to employees; being first point of contact for them and managing their queries related to a wide range of HR administration processes, benefits management, labour law advisory and other
- Ensuring all relevant forms have been received (such as annual leave, sickness, other absences, overtime requests) and are recorded appropriately in HR systems; liaise with the Payroll Team to ensure that they are kept fully updated of all employee changes
- Managing changes to employees’ terms and conditions or personal details including preparation of appropriate paperwork and updating all relevant HR systems
- Being compliant with all Data Protection regulation and any other internal policies
- Compiles reporting data for analysis, develops custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and business managers
- Make recommendations for improvements in HR Admin processes and practices
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in HR Administration within international company
- Strong knowledge in Polish labor law and labor market
- Profound knowledge in preparing HR related documents; writing reports and HR presentations
- B2 level English spoken and written is a must
- Excellent working skills in MS office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal with confidential matters sensitively and in accordance with policy
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Managing foreigners and work permits related issues will be a great asset
- SAP knowledge
- Self-driven quick learner and good problem solving ability
- Customer orientation; proven ability to build strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
- Strong team player who can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
What we offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Cafeteria program
- Career & Personal Development
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Great brands entrust their customer service to Arvato. We’re global with a long-term perspective, cross customer journey know-how and support Driven by technology, differentiated by experience, powered by people.
Arvato is the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG, which ranks among the world's leading companies. Find out more here: www.arvato.com/en
Arvato is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
At Arvato we recognise that different ideas, perspectives and beliefs are valuable assets that contribute and shape our company culture and are fundamental to our core basic values of partnership, creativity, entrepreneurialism and social responsibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HR Administration: 3 years
- English at C1